Services provided but not limited to:
- Do you need help managing care for yourself or a loved one?
- Personal and professional Case Management
- Liaison between physician and patient
- Representation when your Physician’s recommendations do not agree with yours
- What do you do when you are being discharged from the hospital and are not strong enough to go home safely?
- Assistance with finding the appropriate level of care: Skilled Nursing facility, Short Term Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, Home with
- Home Health, Hospice.
- Researching facilities with recommendations and choices
- Confused with your health insurance benefits?
- Assistance and explanation for Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care plans
Get in Touch
- Baby Boom Health Brochure
- Elderly Healthcare: A Growing Challenge for Society and How to Tackle It
- Healthcare Surrogates and the Role They Play in the End Life Care Treatment
- 5 Tips for Communicating With Seniors with Dementia
- How Important Is The Role Of A Care Coordinator In Modern Healthcare System?