Services provided but not limited to:
- Do you need help managing care for yourself or a loved one?
- Personal and professional Case Management
- Liaison between physician and patient
- Representation when your Physician’s recommendations do not agree with yours
- What do you do when you are being discharged from the hospital and are not strong enough to go home safely?
- Assistance with finding the appropriate level of care: Skilled Nursing facility, Short Term Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, Home with
- Home Health, Hospice.
- Researching facilities with recommendations and choices
- Confused with your health insurance benefits?
- Assistance and explanation for Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care plans
Get in Touch
- How Important Is The Role Of A Care Coordinator In Modern Healthcare System?
- Challenges on the road to elderly Healthcare in the United States
- Taking Too Many Medications Can Negatively Affect Your Health
- Why Chronic Disease Self-Management is Considered as a Better Alternative of Patient Care?
- Things to Know About Effective Memory Care for the Elderly